domingo, 20 de janeiro de 2013

aww :)


And when most of my hopes in male musicians were lost...
What moved me the most was not not their singing abilities (although the father sings well), but the sweetness and intimacy in their singing. Not all is lost in this world I guess. Being the daughter of a musician, and the stepdaughter of another musician, I can't help feeling a slight degree of jealousy, as all I have ever received from both my dads was their absence. One for being too immature to spend time with his own daughter, and the other one for being so self-centered and superior to the rest of human kind. I'm sure they both liked me, but in the end it's as if they didn't. Nevertheless, and although none of them has ever realized, their music soul resides within me. Listening to someone singing or playing either piano or guitar, always wakes up something inside me. This said, I feel like buying a guitar right now, so I can play and sing along :) But more than that (and this will sound awkward even for me), so that one day, someday, when and if I have children of my own, we can have this much fun together :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário