domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

Let go

I guess my main problem is not being able to let go. To hold on so strongly to places, people, feelings and believes. Some times I'd really like to... just let go of my self and all the stuff I've defined myself with... be the opposite of me... act crazy... be crazy... feel crazy! Leave  my comfort zone and listen to my other me. The one who likes to sing and to dance. The one who believes in fairy-tales and happy-ever-afters. The one who does not try to be wise all the time and puts herself first. The one who knows she's one of a kind and that there's nothing to be insecure about. I try to listen to her... but it's not always that simple.

E como diria o Bublé... I just haven't met you yet.


Ps: the amount of unrelated subjects in this post is too damn high :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário