sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2009

Words


Words….
Such meaningless words
Words that u can use so well
Words that hurt
That make my heart cry 
And my soul bleed
Why do u have to be like this?
How can u be so cold?
Make me feel little, stupid, insignificant…
All i can do is love you, but u...
Why do i even care?
I pray u find your way…
My faith is lost
Today u've gone too far
So this is what happens when get a "no"
It's good to know
Don't come telling me u need me home


 It's been some time since i last wrote… i've been sharing pretty much what's inside me lately so i haven't felt the need. But u had to come and destroy my inner peace… how i wish u didn't have that power. Love sucks, all it does is hurt. And what annoys me the most is that I know i won't be mad for too long…


U'r one lucky bastard


And I..?


I'm just a fool…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário