domingo, 31 de janeiro de 2010

New beginning...?

It's been quite some time since I last wrote... time has gone by, as well as my life, but my will to write is nowhere to be found. I'm here today, not because this will has returned, but in attempt to ease my mind from all this lack of writing. It's all a matter of routine  really... and I'd trully like to keep it, even though i sometimes wonder if this journal of mine isn't just a big waste of time. Well, one thing's sure. I keep on practicing my english skills.

This past 2 weeks have been very peaceful, but mind disturbing as well. I can't say I've done much, in fact i can't say i've done anything at all for the last 3 months... details xD Anyway I thought a lot about my work, but my mind's full of doubts. There's so much to learn, so much i don't know. I end up feeling ignorant... like all those years of study haven't taught me anything at all. I feel like I should know so much more... which gets me frustrated... doubting myself and my own skills. I can easily put these thoughts away. There's nothing i 've proposed myself to do that I haven't been able to accomplish. But first i need to see everything clearly. Carefully plan my work, not forgetting my goals. It hasn't been easy though. Not to mention that a few things can only be achieved with practice... and that requires time. But let's not suffer from anticipation. The good news are that things seem a little clearer to me now. I'll make it somehow xD

I'm back at home, after what was a long month away. I came for a short period of time, but it was great to see some friends' faces and to share a few moments with those special people that make up my life. I'll be leaving again tomorrow, for what will hopefully be a fresh new start.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário