domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

Rest in Peace

It's now been 3 days...
Since you took your last breath...
Life has taken you away from me
And now i'm left with nothing but memories
Tears streamed down my face
No one's really prepared
I don't think I'm really aware
That i won't be able to hold you again
I try not to think about it
I act happy and relaxed
Outsiders might think i just don't care
But in the silence of my heart, i agonize
So many things left unsaid
So many stories untold
So much knowledge untaught
Is it fair for all that to disappear just like that?
All you are now is what you left in me
All the days you took care of me
All the tricks you played on me
All the laughs you allowed me
All the patience you had with me
All the things you showed me
All the moments you were with me
Can't forget your whistling while doing your things
Can't forget the way I absorbed everything you told me
Can't forget the times you surprised me with your inventions
Can't forget your care for all living things
Can't forget you

Whatever is left of you, I hope it lives long

Wherever you are, I hope you're alright


Wouldn't be who I am if it wasn't for you


I'll miss you

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário