quarta-feira, 31 de março de 2010

B-Day


Oh yeah, that's right. Yesterday was my birthday. And a very nice one I can say, at least when compared with last year. They did have their sad similarities, but that's life i guess... don't feel like pointing them out... Anyway, to tell the truth, it kinda was a normal day. The only difference is that everyone texted or phoned me saying happy birthday... Nah... that's not entirely true. Some people did do some nice things to me =) Eduardo offered me a cream custard (vulgo "pastel de nata") with a candle on it, that was sweet =3 and Tamara (the brazilian girl) surprised me with an almond pie while singing happy birthday and bought me an easter egg ^^ I really wasn't expecting it... lol xD I cooked dinner for everyone and we had a good time =) Couldn't have asked for anything more, so yeah, it was nice =) The day reached its end way too fast and i really wasn't feeling like going to bed so i stayed up late... way too late i guess for someone who had to wake up at 5am. so... i really couldn't go to work on the next morning =$ But I'll make it up somehow. On friday i'm finally going home =D I think i'm needing it...  I miss my family (which includes my cat =P) and my piano... maybe i can bring it in tamara's car ^^ that would be nice ^^ It's the only thing able to abstract me from myself, so i could use it right now. I waste way too many time in front of this screen, just gazing and watching time go by....

Well... i'm going back to bed cause i'm still very sleepy. I had to wake up to bring the jeep back, but that's just as far as i could go.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário