domingo, 8 de novembro de 2009

Introduction

A blog uh...? Never thought I´d write such a thing, but here I am, starting my own. Everybody seems to be writing blogs nowadays, but I´v never really understood the point of it... what´s a blog for? I´m not sure i know the answer... all i know is that something inside me woke up and the need to share my thoughts, my feelings and my experiences, arose... giving birth to this... the Journey of a Soul... my soul =)

Now... I don´t know where to begin... but maybe i should start by introducing myself.

I think I can say I´m just a girl, like any other, yet unique like all the others xD confused? this is just the beginning xD anyway... I´m a 21 years old biology student, now starting my 4th year of college. I like to do all kinds of stuff and I usually act like the tough and brave kind of person... u´ll probably see me facing almost everything with a smile on my face, but that may just mean that i don´t trust u strongly enough to show u how messed up i am inside... the fact that i share with you what troubles me emotionally probably means something =)
I consider myself the adventurous type that doesn´t like to be stopped by her own fears, i usually try to overcome them... and that includes a lot of suffering sometimes, but the feeling of "yay i did it" in the end is worth it =) I can´t stand the feeling of being motionless, with nothing to do or with no goal, but it´s nice to make a pause every once in a while and just do nothing ^^

Hmm now what else should I say? I´m not very good at this, so I´ll just skip this whole introduction thing and get to point ^^

My objective in writing this blog is to share with everyone what i´m up to =P I´m gonna be working in a protected area called the "Faia Brava" in Portugal (which by the way is where i live) and i intend to keep posting my daily/weekly activities =) For now I´ll just say that I´ll be studying the riparian zones, characterizing the waters and determining which spots are most important to the fauna. I´ll be spending a lot of time away from home and friends... so don´t get surprised if my posts are somewhat depressive sometimes... i tend to get this mood shifts every once in a while, but i´v been learning how to handle them =)

So... this 1st post is the beginning of all... and with that in mind I shall start this journal of mine.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário