domingo, 8 de novembro de 2009

It all starts with nothing...

My mum leaves... and suddenly... i´m alone.

Why do I feel scared?

I´ve been waiting for this day for months... the day I finally get here and finally start doing something.

Fear is quickly put aside and other things come to my mind. I have things to do. So let´s just to them =) I turn on the computer... it´s nice to know that there´s always someone, somewhere, willing to talk to me... and i start to unpack my stuff. This task is done surprisingly fast... so now i have nothing else to do... Once again i sit in front of my computer, the sun shining and entering my cold room, cheers me with its last ray of warmth. The day seems to be gone, but I´m still here. My mind´s empty... and from nothingness the idea of writing this blog comes. I just pick the first blog system google gives me and I start writing. Being interrupted several times by my room mate, in the end i´m just glad he´s around. He´ll be my only companion for the next few weeks so it´s good that we get along. We discuss a few details about tomorrow, we´v decided we´ll be walking to Faia Brava and just walk around with the workers. I can´t wait to get started...

Being left with nothing more than my computer, i get back to writing. But what i first thought as an easy and quick process, easily turns complicated... I dunno what to say or write... and the hours go by. Eventually the fear of who might be reading this also comes... and my writing is not so fluid, so natural, so real... but this is my journal, so that can´t happen... I re-write a few things and here I am.


 



With nothing left to say today...








I return to the nothingness i came from...






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário