segunda-feira, 16 de novembro de 2009

Rain...

6.26 am... my eyes open, but i still have some time... i let my-self warmly lie under the sheets for a little longer... it feels so cozy :) the sun isn´t up yet, my room is in total darkness, but i eventually need to get up :) the morning cold wakes me up and a new day awaits me :)

I open up the window only to find that it´s raining outside... a mixture of anxiety and excitement fills me :) It´s been some time since i had a morning like this one :)


We have to meet Anthony in the square, but once again we get there and wait quite some time for him. Luckily this time we´r waiting inside a car ^^ 



Since it is raining, no olive gathering will happen... but we go to Faia Brava anyway... somehow i love this new side of it :) everything´s wet and fresh :) clouds can be seen emerging from the river and birds can be heard everywhere, it´s like everything is new and alive!

Anthony show us around telling us which olive groves should be harvested and we also practice some bird singing recognition :) turns out that we´re surrounded by far more species than what one can first think ;)


We help him gathering some material and eventually come back to home. 

The day ends soon and i spend the rest of it doing nothing in the computer... i look around some books and listen to a few bird songs, but nothing out of the ordinary... time flies by though...

I get sleepy sooner than usual, but that´s probably cause i got up earlier as well :) I know i should go to bed, but i first want to leave something here... even though it turned out to be this simple. 

I´m happy to eventually have a small post :P

1 comentário:

  1. ehehe :) e não concordo que os teus posts sejam meramente descritivos, porque não o são! :) levam-nos, a nós leitores, por entre um mar de sensações! =)

    continua que eu gosto! :D

    ***gosti :)

    ResponderEliminar