sexta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2011

Goodnight

After thinking and re-thinking whether i should go home for the weekend or not, i packed my things in about 5 min and decided to go. It's not usual of me to be scared of a lonely weekend. I'm usually okay with and by myself. But this time I didn't feel like it... not when I had the choice to go home.

Goodnight =) I'll be sleeping in my bed today ^^


Ps: Quote of the day: 
"This is me taking control from Sloane, from the fraternity, from Janice, from billing reports, from ergonomic keyboards, from cheating girlfriends and sack a shit best friends. 
This is me taking back control of my life. 
What the fuck have you done lately?" 
- Wesley in "Wanted"

I have to admit that that last sentence hit me right on.  And the thing is... I don't know... or maybe I do. Nothing.

1 comentário:

  1. _Enjoy the weekend =)

    Essa frase, foi uma das que me ficou na cabeça e que ainda me lembro depois de ver o filme. Muito boa =)

    ResponderEliminar